The thought of replacing your cabinets might seem overwhelming. After all, where do you even start? The good news is that our team at Atlanta Cabinet and Coatings can lead you through the process and minimize your stress along the way. Whether you need cabinet refacing or brand-new cabinets, our skilled team will be by your side. Continue reading to learn some of the signs that you have outdated cabinets.
- Style and Design – Cabinets with ornate details, dark colors, and old-fashioned handles can make a room look dated. Today’s cabinets offer clean lines, simple shapes, and lighter finishes. Our team can customize your cabinets to provide a more modern look.
- Faded Finishes –Finishes that have faded or changed color can show how old a cabinet is. Also, colors that were popular in the past but aren’t anymore can make your space look outdated. We offer replacement or refacing, depending on your needs, to give your cabinets an updated look.
- Hardware –Knobs and handles can quickly age your cabinets. Not only can our team help you update your cabinets, but we can also suggest hardware that matches them and the overall flow of your home.
- Functionality, Older drawers may not function as they once did. If your cabinets are hard to use or don’t have enough room for storage, it might be time to replace them. Contact our team to learn how cabinets have changed and what new options are available.
- Material Quality –Over time, cabinets made from inexpensive or out-of-date materials can look worn and broken. If the cabinet material is warping, chipping, or peeling, it’s time to call our team. The same goes for scratches, dents, or water damage. We can evaluate your current cabinets and provide a customized plan for replacement for refacing.
Refacing, painting, or replacing your cabinets can give your space a more modern and cleaner look. Contact our team today to learn more.